What is SGX Nifty Live Chart and How to use SGX Nifty 50 live or SGX Nifty Futures Price to know Trend of Nifty?
Free Check accuracy for one month of our Nifty and Bank nifty technical Trend posted in below links daily before market open @8.45AM and check importance of SGX Nifty in Nifty Future and Options trading to learn. Then you decide to join online advance technical analysis course, also watch what our Trainees from different states say about training.
Use our Intraday Stock Screener to earn first by learning free strategy videos in home page and then join our Advance Technical analysis training. So first watch our accuracy, earn and then join training. Call/whatsapp 9438303996 to discuss in detail.
SGX Nifty 50 live, also known as Singapore Nifty is derivative of NIFTY index traded officially in Singapore stock exchange. So SGX Nifty Future price is same as of Indian Index Nifty futures. So the SGX Nifty live chart is same as Nifty futures till Indian market is open. Nifty trades for six and half hours on national stock exchange but NIFTY Future on SGX are traded for sixteen hours from 6.30 am to 11.30 pm as per Indian time. Due to long hour trade it is affected by world economic news and political events and takes direction accordingly. So the sentiment or trend of Indian market can be derived from SGX Nifty futures price or SGX Nifty live chart present below as SGX nifty opens before NSE. Here user can use our SGX Nifty 50 live chart to know the opening trend of Indian market. Subtract the present day morning (8 am) price of SGX Nifty futures price and previous day SGX Nifty futures price @3.30 pm. This will indicate the opening trend of Indian Nifty 50. Use below Nifty and Bank nifty daily trend analysis link in this page to know how trend can be known using it. Example-if SGX Nifty is 70 points positive then Indian market may open in green around 70 points and vies versa. Using these SGX nifty 50 live chart Option traders can forecast for next day and this is very helpful in applying Gap up and Gap down strategy as most traders get trapped in gap up and gap down option trading. It allows foreign investors to take a position in Indian market. Generally, SGX nifty futures price chart is used by future and option day trader to know Indian market trend before market opens to make next day strategy.
Chart shows next month Nifty Future price in Expiry week.
Other Important Pages
Test Your Trading Skill in below 10 points to evaluate yourself.
1. Are you taking small point in case of profit but waiting for big point in case of loss?( This is because you are unable to know exit point much before)
2. Without reason nothing happens. So before market open are you able to know reason behind each day movement?
3. Are you able to identify break out/break down much before? If no then use our Nifty/Bank nifty 5 min breakout/breakdown alert in TrendyStock.in and trade from any where.
4. Are you able to identify false trend or sudden trend change from middle? This false trend traps 95% option traders.
5. Are you able to identify range or sideways move much before to avoid premium and time decay in options?
6. Are you doing a lot of trade in intraday then simply you lack clarity and unable to find clear trend?
7. Are you losing more times and gaining less? Means you don’t have any strategy to protect the principal amount. You can get chance in every hour but if you lose all then without money you can’t trade.
8. Are you taking tips but still losing then do not run behind money. Learn correctly and money would be the by-product.
9. You have seen a lot of YouTube videos and thousand strategies then why still you are losing? You know theoretically but learn how to use it practically? You should rethink and rework on your Technical trading skill.
10. Is trading psychology affecting your trading decision? This is due to less confidence.
5 min Nifty and Bank nifty Breakout and Breakdown Alert for Option trader
As Nifty is also traded in Singapore stock exchange and open for 11 hours it is influenced by World financial events and change trend accordingly. So Option trader trader use SGX Nifty futures price to know opening trend and then use our 5 min breakout and breakdown alert to learn breakout pattern in live market. Whenever FII/DIIs enter in market they form breakout and breakdown pattern and at that moment you will get alert in your mobile. The alerts help working professional to trade or learn smartly from office and save time. You can join alerts and learn free Breakout strategy video in the lower section of TrendyStock.in home page.
Trick for Option trader
First know the technical trend of Nifty and Bank nifty in “Nifty trend today” and "Bank nifty trend" page(find link below). Also find unique support and resistance of Nifty and Bank nifty there. If trend is positive then use 5 min Nifty, Bank nifty breakout alert(means FII/DIIs are entering in buy side), see the technical chart and in case of clean pattern trade virtually to learn. Similarly if nifty trend is positive stock trader uses the stock screener alerts for intraday and positional to learn and make strategies. In case of positive Breakout alert (means FII/DIIs are entering in buy side) trainees can virtually buy At The Money CALL option to learn and in case any doubt they can call any time to clear doubt. Similarly in negative trend they short sell in selected stock and square off according to technical pattern. This alerts are used for training purpose and very helpful as what ever you learn theoretically you can scan and see that pattern in live markt and learn quickly.
In below image you can find the different country’s stock market opening time. For Indian stock market point of view day trader should track Asian market and SGX nifty live chart before market opens and track Europe market at 12.30pm every trading day to know the impact of Europe market on Indian market. When Europe market like CAC, DAX, FTSE opens positive, they support Nifty and our market moves up. Similarly in case of negative Europe market, Nifty move down.
|Country||World Market Timing in Indian standard time(IST)|
9:15 to 3:30
10:00 to 23:30
|Japan||05:30 to 7:30
09:00 to 11:30
|Taiwan||06:30 to 11:00|
|Singapore(SGX NIFTY)||06:30 to 15:45
16:45 to 22:30
|China(Shanghai)||07:00 to 09:00
10:30 to 12:30
|Hong Kong||07:00 to 09:30
11:00 to 13:30
|USA||19:00 to 01:30
(15th Mar to 7th Nov)
20:00 to 02:30
(08th Nov to 14th Mar)
|European Countries CAC,DAX,FTSE)||12:30 to 21:00
(28th Mar to 31st Oct)
13:30 to 22:00
(1st Nov to 27th Mar)